1. The promoter is: Leather Heaven
2. The competition is open to residents of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Leather Heaven will cover shipping charges to your home.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are published on www.facebook.com/leatherheavenireland
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date and time for entry will be 23:59 on 13 November 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is pair of slippers or wallet. *Excluding Smart Wallet.
13. Winner will be chosen at random
14. The winner will be notified on Facebook 15 November 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.