All of our products are imported directly from Poland and follow EU size guidelines. In each product description we have provided you with approximate size conversion to UK size (using online converter) and length of the insole. We would recommend that you measure the insole of your existing shoe or your foot before purchasing our products if you are not familiar with EU sizes.
As for our Befado products, all of the insole measurements are provided directly by the manufacturer.
You can download the measuring guide here. Once you download and print it, please follow these steps:
- Place printed guide on a hard surface. It is recommended that you measure your child’s feet while they are standing up. Foot should be measured from the heel to the tip of the biggest toe.
- Measure both of your child’s feet. Please remember that there might be a minimal difference between the length of your child’s feet (shoe size should be based on the larger one).
- Now you have a result. Now add at least 0.5cm and no more than 1cm to it.
If you do not have access to a printer, there is another way in which you can accurately measure your child's feet. To do so, please follow the steps outlined below:
- While measuring feet, your child should stand comfortably on both feet, with a gap between them. Weight of their body should be equally balanced on both feet.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper. The heel should be lightly touching a flat, vertical surface, for example a wall.
- Mark with a pen or pencil a spot where your child’s big toe ends and measure it with a ruler.
- It is recommended that you measure both feet as quite often one foot is slightly longer than the other. You should base your selection on the longer foot.
- Due to the fact that your child’s foot will grow fast and that your child’s foot will move slightly while walking or running, the shoe should be slightly bigger than your child’s foot. We would recommend that you add no less than 0.5mm and no more than 1cm to your child’s foot’s measurement to get the perfect fit.